Hypnotherapy can change a person’s way of thinking.
- Alleviate fears
- Diminish depression
- Reduce anxiety
- Release negative beliefs
- Eliminate self-sabotage
- Gain self-esteem
- Improve confidence
- Discover mental strength & clarity
- Solidify purpose
- A mindset to achieve your dreams
Because hypnotherapy has the power of interacting with the subconscious mind, you can change your thoughts and effectively increase your self-esteem and self-confidence.
How does hypnotherapy work?
Your conscious brain accounts for about 10% of your thinking and decision making. 5% comes from your filter of right and wrong. The other 85% comes from your subconscious brain, whose job it is to keep you alive, based on your entire life, and use as few calories as possible doing so. All of the experiences you had as a child that served you in your family of origin, are now running a program that is determining your decisions about food, substances, relationships, communication, faith and work; that may or may not be serving you as an adult. Our own minds can be our worst enemies when we get stuck on negative ways of thinking.
You know that state you are in, right as you are drifting to sleep?
- You are aware and conscious, but totally relaxed? During a hypnotherapy session, I will take you into this state of relaxation and peace, just like you are on your way to go to sleep.
- This place allows your conscious brain to quiet down as we begin communicating with your sub-conscious mind.
- Hypnotherapy is an experience where it is safe to discover what is happening in your subconscious that may be determining your day to day decisions.
- We then use a series of exercises and affirmations to rewrite your subconscious programming and give you the purpose and mindset to achieve your dreams.